Spray foam roofing is a type of material, sprayed as liquid and it expands into a foam ladder. The purpose of spray foam roofing is to address your several roofing issues. Generally, spray foam roofing creates a solid layer across an existing roof. It’s typically applied to repair and reinvigorate the existing roof. It removes the saturated areas and sprays foam over the top of the roof after replacing them with materials. The origin of spray foam roofing goes back to the 1960s. Since spray foam roofing (SPF) can be used in any climate, it’s a popular option that can last up to 50 years. If you want to learn more about spray foam roofing in OKC, you should contact your local roofing expert.
Advantages of Spray Foam Roofing
- Unlike other roofing types, SPF is quick to install.
- Since it’s renewable, you can replace the same existing type at any time.
- Spray Foam Roofing had a high R – Value.
- Unlike other roofing that requires heavy maintenance, SPF is the opposite. It requires less maintenance and will last more than 50 years.
- If you are looking at a seamless roof, SPF should be your go to option.
- Spray foam roofing is a versatile and effective roofing solution. Since it’s relatively quick to install, the labor costs are relatively less.
How Much Does It Cost?
Since there are many factors that can affect the price of a commercial roof, it’s important for you to understand them well. One of the leading factors are location, weather and the choice of materials. Although it’s possible to pick the average price of an SPF roof, we will need to follow certain guidelines. If you are looking to get a new roof, you should consider having as many quotes as you get. Considering the average thickness and building structure, an SPF roof will usually cost $ 4.00 to $ 7.00 (including material and labor) per square foot.
Things That Impacts the Overall Cost
- The size of your roof plays an important role in impacting the overall cost.
- Debris removal on the other hand can impact your cost too.
- Other costs involve material transport costs and moving equipment costs.
When it comes to choosing a new roof, you should consider contacting a professional roofing contractor. Preferred Roofing is Oklahoma’s go-to commercial and residential roofing contractor. If you don’t know which roofing system to choose, call Preferred Roofing. We will back your roof with a stress-free warranty.